Friday, July 15, 2011

Our 10 Fair Trade Principles

Principle One: Creating Opportunities for Economically Disadvantaged Producers
Principle Two: Transparency and Accountability
Principle Three: Fair Trading Practices
Principle Four: Payment of a Fair Price
Principle Five: Ensuring no Child Labour and Forced Labour
Principle Six: Commitment to Non Discrimination, Gender Equity and Freedom of Association
Principle Seven: Ensuring Good Working Conditions
Principle Eight: Providing Capacity Building
Principle Nine: Promoting Fair Trade
Principle Ten: Respect for the Environment

For more information about Fair Trade click on this link for French text, and on >this one for English.

2 comments:


  1. My sweet friend, I translated your blog, very nice and interesting you site.
    When you want to take refuge in good ballads of yesterday, today and forever in all languages and genres I invite you to visit my blog and listen me.
    From this Saturday July 16th I pay tribute to Arab culture , Middle East songs,in Arabic lenguage.
    I am a broadcaster of Argentina.
    Best regards from Rosario-Argentina
    Albert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice principles
    Good Luck
    Charbel

    ReplyDelete