JOB TITLE: Field Officer
DEPARTMENT / GROUP: Fair Trade Lebanon
POSITION TYPE: Full Time
FAIR TRADE LEBANON SEEKS TO RECRUIT A FIELD OFFICER THAT WILL BE A LIAISON OFFICER BETWEEN FAIR TRADE LEBANON MANAGEMENT AND THE COOPERATIVES.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
a- Choose the activities to offer to beneficiaries.
b- Plan and organize the activities (set the dates, time and location).
c- Follow up on the events.
d- Build information on cooperatives’ participation, satisfaction and outcomes.
a- Identify needs for trainings.
b- Organize the sessions with the trainers.
c- Evaluate the training sessions.
3- Assist in identifying or developing new products to be marketed in the Fairtrade channels.
4- Meet regularly with other officers to exchange information.
5- Provide timely reports to the direct supervisor.
6- Perform any other task requested by the direct supervisor.
7- Field Officers are expected to spend 80% of their time on the field and 20% in office.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience in Development related field.
- Experience in designing & facilitating training programs, participatory programs.
- Strong documentation, research and report writing skills.
- Willingness to travel to multiple field sites within Lebanon.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and team working skills.