Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Love of Food...



"I just can't stand people who do not take food seriously" thank you Oscar Wilde for saying it so well...I personally feel so ecstatic when I step into a restaurant and get surprised by delicious food. The complete opposite happens when I taste average, boring ingredients, most of time fatty things, mixed together in a non-harmonic way...what a waste.


Food should perfectly melt into your mouth, it should be prepared with a lot of delicatesse and it must be planned. A good chef stays up all night thinking about the new recipe he wants to try out.
As I write this post, I'm already thinking of all the tasty summer snacks and refreshments, I feel like having some crunchy bread, topped with chickpeas and some cold yoghurt...yum, and all of it garnished with a couple of mint leaves....oh my, this is so fresh and mouth-watering...

Dear readers, in my next post I'll introduce you to Jim and to the Lebanese Fatteh...you must stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment